Atul Bhatt

My name is Atul Bhatt and I am a self-taught white hat hacker and a commerce student from India and perusing my graduation degree from Delhi University, Currently working for some well known blogging. Internet and Ethical Hacking is my passion and i believe in helping people with my abilities and knowledge base.
I am learning these things from last 2 years and it feels like learning is a part of my life now. I am running a website which name hackwithatul.com hackwithatul.wordpress.com where I teach things related to Technology Updates, Technology Facts, Cyber Security, Ethical Hacking and technology, My mother tongue “Hindi” which makes this experience even more interesting.
Feel free to reach out to me at bhattatul61@gmail.com.

 Have a nice stay here!

Atul Bhatt
Atul Bhatt















Comments

Popular posts from this blog